Starting a New Blog

This is far from my first blog. With age comes new interests and new focus. Lately, these interests and focus have turned to the three things this blog is about, travel, writing, and money. Even though these are separate realms on their own, I expect that there will be some synergy.

After all, you can write about money and travel. You need money to travel and to be able to dedicate time to write. You can also travel to make money and things to write about.

Somewhere, these three subjects intertwine and provide a way for me to express myself in writing and hash out ideas relating to money and travel.

For now, the intent is to remain anonymous. In future, my situation could become less complicated, allowing for the disclosure of who I am.

Please, stop by from time to time in the months to come.